CFOUTPUT Syntax Example
The code below outputs the current value of the ProductName local variable:
- The CFOUTPUT tag is a block tag.
- Place CFML variables inside the CFOUTPUT block to output them to a page.
- Always place pound signs (#) around a variable name so that ColdFusion knows to replace the variable reference with its current value.
- Because application pages are processed top-down, always place the CFOUTPUT block after the CFSET block.
- You can include text, HTML,other CFML tags, and client-side technologies inside a CFOUTPUT block.